- Admire significant landmarks and soak in the panoramic views
- Explore the ancient monuments of the Acropolis in Athens
- Experience the glory of the Parthenon
- Wander the galleries of the Acropolis Museum
- Duration: +/- 4 hours – Suggested start time: 8:30 am
- Tour Size: The tour can be offered privately or escorted within a small group.
- Practicalities: Tour requires a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes & a hat are recommended.
- Tour Includes: Round Trip Transport, GNTO Licensed English speaking guide, all entrance fees & taxes.
- Tour Does Not Include: Personal expenses and gratuities for guide and driver (non-compulsory).
Athenian Walks is a specially designed walking tour that begins with a visit of the Acropolis. You will have the opportunity to learn everything about the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, the Caryatides, Herodion Theater, the Theatre of Dionysus and of course the Parthenon, all located on the sacred rock of the Acropolis. You will then continue with a beautiful pedestrian walk along the Dionyssiou Areopagitou street until you reach the Acropolis Museum, a marvel of architecture with a full exhibition of the glory of Ancient Athens.