- Duration: +/- 6 hours
- Suggested start time: 9:00am
- Group Size: Private (based on 2 adults)
- Practicalities: Because of the extensive walking, comfortable shoes and a hat are required.
- Included: Licensed English speaking guide & entrance tickets.
- Note: This tour is offered only privately. Please e-mail us for availability and pricing
After breakfast, your day will begin with your private full day sightseeing tour. You will visit Topkapi Palace, which, from the 15th to the 19th century, was the principle residence of the Ottoman Sultans. You will visit the fabulous Imperial Treasury and the Baghdad Kiosk. You will then continue on to Hagia Sophia Church, the pride and glory of the Byzantine. Your journey continues with a visit to the Blue Mosque, which owes its name to the exquisite tiles adorning its interior. Dating from the 17th century, it is the only imperial mosque with six minarets. After lunch (optional), you can continue to the Grand Bazaar, the commercial heart of the old city and its 4,000 shops are full of treasures – including carpets and kilims, silks, jewelry, ceramics, icons, and leather goods. Wandering through the Grand Bazaar, indulge in some shopping, Ottoman style. Continue that theme with a visit to the charming Spice Market, one of Istanbul’s most colorful and bustling attractions.