- Admire the significant landmarks and soak in the authentic views of the Cyclades
- Experience the glory of Kleftiko
- Visit the picturesque island of Polyegos
- Swim the crystal waters of Gerakas and the east side of Milos
- Duration: +/- 6 hours – Suggested start time: 10:00 am
- Tour Size: The tour can be offered privately or escorted within a small group of 10.
- Practicalities: Participants are encouraged to bring Swimwear, Towel, Sunglasses, Hat and Sunscreen (please avoid oil and spray-based products)
- Tour Includes: Round Trip Transport, snacks, refreshments, homemade lunch and beach towels.
- Tour Does Not Include: Personal expenses and gratuities for guide and driver (non-compulsory).
A unique opportunity to visit the mesmerizing island of Polyegos and experience the pirate life of Kleftiko, combining the two top yachting destinationsof Milos, in a small and flexible group of only 10 guests. The experienced crew of this beautiful monohulled yacht will sail from Pollonia to Polyegosisland for a first stop to swim and then sail along the east side of Milos and south to Kleftiko, before returning to the quiet village of Pollonia. The tourincludes stops in: Polyegos island, the old Sulphur Mines, Kleftiko (with snorkeling and cave touring) and finally at Gerakas.
Important Note: The itinerary can change at the discretion of the guide to ensure the best possible experience of the visitors. The beach can changeaccording to prevailing weather conditions.