- Duration:+/- 4.5 hours
- Suggested start time: 10:00am – 02:30pm or 03:30pm – 08:00pm
- Group Size: Max 14 participants
- Practicalities: Participants are encouraged to bring Swimwear, Towel, Sunglasses, Hat and Sunscreen (please avoid oil and spray based products)
- Included: Pick up and return transfer, sailing excursion, lunch / dinner dependent on time of sail and all port fees and taxes.
- Note: The tour may also be offered privately. Please e-mail us for availability and pricing.
What better way to explore Santorini than from the water? Sail the Caldera and visit the Hot Springs, see towering volcanic cliffs, swim, snorkel, and enjoy delicious gourmet meals. You will embark on one of three gleaming 40-43 foot catamarans that will sail you to the Red and White beaches, hot springs, sail past the volcano and explore private bays for swimming and snorkeling. As you depart from Vlihada, you will sail past Akrotiri to the Red and White Beaches as well as the Venetian Lighthouse. You will then stop at a private bay as a delicious BBQ dinner will be prepared while you swim and snorkel in a beautiful secluded bay. The highly experienced staff of Santorini Sailing will sail the boat and can assist you with the water sports and equipment. The crew provide knowledgeable, responsive service for all aspects of your adventure and are fluent in both English and Greek. Experience Santorini’s culinary delights while sailing aboard any of the luxurious catamarans. The crew’s award-winning recipes have been featured on the Food Network.